LINK: COVID Care Protocol from Eastern Virginia Medical School
The latest complete treatment protocol for doctors provided by Eastern Virginia Medical School, but does not include Hydroxychloroquine.
NIH.GOV Recommendation for Patients with COVID-19
The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends using dexamethasone (at a dose of 6 mg per day for up to 10 days) for the treatment of COVID-19 in patients who are mechanically ventilated (AI) and in patients who require supplemental oxygen but who are not mechanically ventilated (BI). The Panel recommends against using dexamethasone for the treatment of COVID-19 in patients who do not require supplemental oxygen (AI).
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection can cause acute respiratory distress syndrome, hypercoagulability, hypertension, and multiorgan dysfunction. Effective antivirals with safe clinical profile are urgently needed to improve the overall prognosis. In an analysis of a randomly collected cohort of 124 patients with COVID-19, we found that hypercoagulability as indicated by elevated concentrations of D-dimers was associated with disease severity. By virtual screening of a U.S. FDA approved drug library, we identified an anticoagulation agent dipyridamole (DIP) in silico, which suppressed SARS-CoV-2 replication in vitro. In a proof-of-concept trial involving 31 patients with COVID-19, DIP supplementation was associated with significantly decreased concentrations of D-dimers (P < 0.05), increased lymphocyte and platelet recovery in the circulation, and markedly improved clinical outcomes in comparison to the control patients. In particular, all 8 of the DIP-treated severely ill patients showed remarkable improvement: 7 patients (87.5%) achieved clinical cure and were discharged from the hospitals while the remaining 1 patient (12.5%) was in clinical remission. KEY WORDS: Dipyridamole, SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, Treatment, D-dimer, Severe cases
LINK: Coronavirus: Air ionizers may be the key in fight to defeat Covid-19
Swedish 2015 study used a portable air ionizing device to achieve 100% prevention of airborne transmitted influenza “A” between animals and a 97% inactivation of the virus.
LINK: THE BRAZILIAN COVID KIT: Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, Zinc and Vitamin D for early treatment of Covid-19
Regional Council of Medicine, Medical Association of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazilian Medical Association, Union of Doctors